11.18.2009

Me di cuento del hecho que....

I only blog when Egypt ticks me off, which is why I blog so little.  Well, that and (to be quite honest) work ya'll ;)  Anywho last week we did Marsa Alam.  We took the bus but missed our stop (because you just kinda tell the driver where to stop) and ending up trekking maybe a kilometer through the desert.  :) it was awesome!

Alex went snorkeling and it was AWESOME! No really, the most fun I've had in a while.  I've decided to learn to swim...tired of missing out.   The amenities were awesome...the service, meh.   An egyptian was yelled at and the problem was solved :).  But yeah, Marsa Alam = awesomeness.


The Egypt/Algerie game is tonight and I'll be officially done with midterms in 15 min!  I'm totes going to get caught up in some mob of egyptian madness tonight.

On a more random note, I have the worst luck EVER! Things fall into place just as the trip starts to end.  Life in egypt rocks and is cheap and AWESOME.  I havent always appreciated it but I do now...& the countdown begins.  I have exactly 1 month and 5 days before my great Egyptian  adventure is over and another begins... STOP THE TAPE! no sadness here! I'm still in FRIGGIN EGYPT! HOLLA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment