10.13.2009

هذا اليوم يومي, it's my birthday ya'll

im pretty sure thats NOT how you say "its my birthday" in arabic but who CARES?  I didnt get drunk last night...and tonight im going to bed at 11:00.  I am a 21 year old...old woman!  no really i have to get up at six tomorrow for class so....im saving my celebration for thursday, HOLLA!

today i ended up taking a taxi to main campus (13 L.E.) because there is no ten o'clock bus.  I sat in a horrible lecture...then proceeded to sit in the library for 3 hours, which was just about all i could take.

I got back to the dorms at 5...no net.  Went to the sudanese culture night...totally felt like a western prick pimping out a culture that had little (nothing) to do with the people parading around in fake leopard skin.  The girls bought me a WONDERFUL CAKE and sang to me....BESOS ladies, I appreciate it.

I ate some sudanese food, meh....and am now going to bed.  I wish the fam could be here.  love you much. tomorrow, insha'allah I will find wonderful shoes.... Oh....and do some learning?

0 comments:

Post a Comment