9.06.2009

Yom el oola filsof

It's the first day, officially, a sunday (the weekend is friday/saturday) though I have been in class the last week with survival arabic...which makes me...
except not really.
The American University in Cairo...much like the city in which is claims to be.... is CROWDED!  3 classes down, one more for today, five total.
my isatitha are all nice..but all men.  Whaddup with that? One of them is particularly joven and gemeel but I think he fears not being taken seriously...and for this compensates by being extra strict. :(  Another is this random egyptian who brings toys to class...the other german....
...
I dont know either :D.
oh well.  at least they dont assign many books.  Speaking of books...
CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW CHEAP MY BOOKS ARE??!! Average, $20.00.  its going down!!!
In other news I have hunger. I left all my money and cannot eat... *sadness* Another picture of my campus... 1.5 hours away from my dorm :(.
Ok, so that's really like ONE corner of 1/20th the campus...sue me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment