8.19.2009

The End of one Adventure and the beginning of another...

Wednesday I finished up with my internship. I had to run outta there in order to get my baby bro to football practice :( didnt get to bid my favorite judge farewell :( :(

I may go back next summer; everyone was awesome, really. I met so many people and adored every single one of them...even the attorneys on their crabby days are freakin awesome! It was all-in-all a great experience. There are no words.

God rocks! Yes, yes he does.

i have

5
days
125
hours
7505
minutes

until I get on that beautiful plane and make my way to the land of wonder and smog, Al-Qahira. I need to start packing/looking for luggage? I work well under pressure. I got my baby, she is lovely.

btw, just when I think I'm getting this arabic thing, I turn on Al-jazeera and realize (3 words out of 50 later) that I know jack squat, nada, nothing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment